Thursday, November 26, 2009

Angel Patrice of Peace


Note: the copyright watermarks do not appear in the actual art (needed for on-line display only).
I am stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner & decided I should try to list my newest piece before my music obligations completely take over my time. This is my newest design and was finished on November 19. It is a watercolor painting & measures 15” x 17 “. She is available right away in my etsy shop here as a greeting card. I will also make her available in the brick and mortar stores as time permits.

I try to make at least one angel a year around this time. The name for the angel was inspired by Patrice Jarvis-Weber of Lower Adirondack Regional Art Center.

This will be my last artwork for the year as we are in rehearsals for 4 upcoming performances. One of them includes a concert before the media (where I have been asked to sing a piece that I have never sung before).

On another note, fellow Etsy artist, Kathy of Pepper2, did a nice write-up about my art here. I am returning the favor by listing some of my favorites from her shop here:

You might have to click the picture to see the details in her work.

Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My Etsy on-line store and Artfire on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)
Purchasing our Saratoga Faire CD on CD Baby

1 comment:

  1. lovely angel! Good luck with your upcoming enterprises. From your blog, I wandered over to Pepper2's blog and store, as well as your store. Lots of goodness!

    ReplyDelete