Thursday, May 20, 2010

Autumn Tree with Knotted Roots and Knotted Border and Tree with Heart

This is the latest in the series of Celtic inspired art (particularly knotted trees with knotted borders). The Spring version is on this blog post.

At present, I have this up in my Etsy store as archival limited edition prints, but I will probably add greeting cards and tags in this design at some point. (edit on 12/16/11: it is also available through my Artfire on-line store where you don't have to be a member to buy and where I presently have the largest selection of my art).

The next piece is an original painting which is also presently for sale on Etsy. It is almost ACEO size (just a half inch wider in both directions). Which means: it is a 3" by 4" painting. It looks much better in real life (it has a crispness that you just can't get with a monitor).
 
Oh, yes, I am also in an Etsy treasury celebrating May Babies (of which I am one... or used to be when I was younger!). The treasury was curated by DiemDesignsJewelry.

My Website
Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My Etsy on-line store  and Artfire on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

1 comment:

  1. I could not believe my eyes when i witnessed this beautiful art work.

    ReplyDelete