Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Facebook dilemma

I have been told by some of my marketing genius friends, that I should have a public facebook site in addition to this blog, twitter, the myspace, the renspace, my band sites, et al, but I have been so resistant to do that because it is yet another site to keep track of and to post pictures and news. 

I will open up a public profile facebook site if my personal facebook site gets too flooded with requests (I prefer that my private one be fairly small for family, old friends, people I know in some capacity in the music and art world, i.e. not just total randomness-- it is the only way I can enjoy the site and reading the feeds).

Which is to say, I would like to spend more time at my actual work and to put more into this blog instead of spreading out yet again into another social networking site which I may or may not be able to upkeep properly.

Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My Etsy on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE (hear clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment