Monday, August 23, 2010

Sepia Dragonfly with Border, oswoa


This is another oswoa, another sepia ink drawing of an insect, this time a dragonfly. As mentioned before in another one of my blogs, an oswoa must be a 4" x 6" original work of art.

This one is available at the moment in my olde on-line shop (Etsy on-line storefront).

Note: edited on 12/16/11 to say that since this was written, I also have an Artfire shop that has a lot more product in it than my Etsy shop. If you do not find what you are looking for on Etsy, then click here to be taken to my Artfire shop. 

My Etsy on-line store and Artfire on-line store for purchasing CDs and some of my art
Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment