Monday, September 27, 2010

Oak Leaf with Acorn Border art tags

note: copyright watermarks do not appear in actual tags

I finally got around to making my last design (as seen in this blog) into art tags inbetween another bout of putting food by for the winter and another huge harvest of squash. Squash is everywhere! 

Perhaps I need to start painting some of it.

The tags are available in ye olde on-line store and some of the local shops in my area (edited on 12/16/11 to say they are also available through my Artfire on-line store).

Oh yes, I am in another beautiful Etsy treasury called My Fairy Tale. Lots of peacock colors & dreamy elements in this one! The curator is Nangijalajewelry.

My Website
Artfire on-line store (largest selection)
My Etsy on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment