Thursday, February 24, 2011

Egg with Two Bunnies

Egg with Two Bunnies
© 2011
(copyright watermarks do not appear on actual greeting cards)

As a greeting card designer, I am always at least one holiday ahead. I have finished shamrocks for the year and this is the first in a series of new Easter designs (for this year).

Here is a close-up of one of the rabbits:

close-up

This design is actually a whopping 11" x 16" which I shrunk to greeting card size. But I retained the full size just in case anyone loves it as a print.

I have the greeting cards available in my Artfire shop through this link. I may also have it available through my Etsy shop in March or April (note: greeting cards in my Etsy shop are seasonal, so if you want a wide variety of cards to choose from, it is best to get them through my Artfire shop for the time being).


MY ART IN ON-LINE STORES:

MY MUSIC LINKS (hear clips):

MY MUSIC IN ON-LINE STORES:

No comments:

Post a Comment