Sunday, June 12, 2011

more of Jim Manngard's digital art of me

© 2011 digital art by Jim Manngard
from a photo of me by Jim Lestrange
This reminds me of the dock I go swimming off of in Lake George. I wonder if the dog will jump in! 

© 2011 digital art by Jim Manngard
from a photo of me by Jim Lestrange

I'm a movie in this one.

Cool isn't it? I love both of these renditions!
This is the original photo that Jim Manngard used for his work:

© Jim Lestrange

If you want to see more of Jim Manngard's digital art of me (in a balloon!) go to this post.

As I mentioned in that previous blog post, Jim works on the sound team for Blackmores Night and also takes a lot of tour photos while he's at it (as well as doing a lot of fun digital art like this for the band when he is not on the road). You can see some of Jim's tour photos on the Blackmores Night website and the Candice Night website.

No comments:

Post a Comment