Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane of Doves and Hearts

Hurricane of Doves and Hearts
© 2011
inks on Arches watercolor paper
(copyright watermark does not appear in actual painting)

I was originally going to name this piece Windswept Doves and Hearts V (to be part of the series), but it seemed to have a lot more energy than all of the other previous paintings. Since Hurricane Irene is on its way, I thought this title was also more appropriate.

Painting with inks almost makes this psychedelic. The others had watercolor or acrylic.

I look at these paintings as diversions. I seem to be drawn to the subject matter when I can't have full concentration powers. They are my version of meditation paintings, I suppose.

 I don't have this one for sale anywhere yet because I've been having trouble uploading images (computer problems and file corruption). I will edit this page as it becomes available to buy.

Here is the simple line drawing before adding color:



MY ART IN ON-LINE STORES:

MY MUSIC LINKS (hear clips):

MY MUSIC IN ON-LINE STORES:

No comments:

Post a Comment