Monday, November 28, 2011

fuschia scarf to wear with a jacket

Here is the second edition to my handmade clothing line on Artfire.com. If you haven't been reading along, I started out with an extra long mulberry scarf. As I said in that previous blog post, I have made my own clothes for years and wanted to offer the kinds of clothes I make for myself to the general public.

These photos were taken about a week ago on a windy day. This is how the scarf looks with a black wool blazer jacket:



I decided I'd also try it with a casual Acadia National Park fleece jacket:


Here is what the stitching looks like close up:


Here is a closeup picture of me in the Acadia National Park fleece jacket and the scarf:



outfit details:
the handmade scarf is available on Artfire.com through this link
Black wool blazer by Spitalnick
grey Acadia National Park jacket by Green Brand Sensegal (made in the USA)
Earrings by Cheryl Gutmaker (made in the USA)
Shirt by International I.N.C. Concepts (made in the USA)
Boots by L.L. Bean

my links:

on-line stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment