Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mulberry scarf, extra long

Mulberry Scarf, extra long
part of the new handmade clothing line I'll be offering

I have made my own clothing for years, so I thought I'd make some of it available to the public (first time ever).  Working in so many mediums is a result of having to teach a lot of mediums to art students in the public schools (yes, I have a masters degree in art education).

All of the details on length, etc, are available in my online Artfire shop (my online shop of choice as I can have a lot of categories, a lot of mediums and unlimited listings and where artists are treated respectfully).

Two of these are presently available.

Here are smore photos of the extra long mulberry scarf:


And, yes, I am the model, but I hope to have another model for the new line eventually.


MY ARTFIRE ON-LINE STORE (art, CDs, clothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment