Friday, December 9, 2011

Extra Long Handmade Pepper and Salt Scarf for him and her

Here's the newest in 100 percent natural colored wool:
These are available in my Artfire shop.
Keep in mind these are extra long and we (the models) are tall people (I am 5'10" and Jim is 6'1"), so on a smaller person they might come to ankle length (?). You can always wrap it around and around. These are made from one hundred percent pure wool with lanolin, my favorite kind of yarn for a scarf. Lanolin (a natural sheep oil) makes the wool much more durable, more waterproof and even warmer. Of course, it also means you shouldn't wash it in soap unless you have to as soap will strip the oil.
Jim's outfit details:
Jim's scarf is made by me and available through Artfire.com through this link
Jacket by Calvin Klein
Shoes by Wolverine

Lise's outfit details:
the scarf is made by me and available through Artfire.com through this link
Vintage White Coat by ILGWU (made in the USA)
Purple Eggplant Velour shirt by L.L. Bean (made in the USA)
Boots by Timberland

links:
website

Jim is a member of the same band I perform with, Saratoga Faire
here is Saratoga Faire's CD on CD Baby

purchasing my art and clothing:
Artfire on-line store

2 comments:

  1. ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ..♥•.*Delightful*.•♥..
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸
    I LUV extra long scarfs ... they keep one so snugly comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    Thanks for the fireworks, Karen Anne!

    ReplyDelete