Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bunny and Gate with Moon

Bunny and Gate with Moon
© 2012
available at my Artfire and Etsy shops

Newest design!

After doing blogposts about bunnies (and drawing "Bunny and Moon"), I became drawn to the subject again when I did this artwork.

The difference now is that I did some research and found that rabbits and the moon are a symbol world-wide for lunar cycles, feminity and fertility! How cool is it that so many different time periods and cultures associated the rabbit and the moon with the same meaning?

I don't know why I am so drawn to the subject now. Perhaps this is a time when I need to focus my attention on my own femininity and lunar cycles and my subconscious is telling me that? Who knows!

Anyway, for the first time on this blog, I am showing some in-progress photos:

BUNNY AND GATE WITH MOON PROGRESS PHOTOS:



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I seem to have missed this earlier ... This is beautiful Lise!

    ReplyDelete