Sunday, April 1, 2012

Angel Stephanie Celebrates Spring

Angel Stephanie Celebrates Spring
© 2004
available on-line as a greeting card through my Artfire shop through this link
(may also be available through my Etsy shop in season)
copyright watermarks will not appear in actual cards

This is an old piece from 2004 (printed for the first time as a greeting card; previously only available as a large giclee print). This was done during a time when my main art medium was pottery (I was also performing concerts a lot more back then too).

more links:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lise, this is just wonderful! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and it's quite enchanting. I'm looking forward to coming back and viewing more of your posts. Come visit, my welcome mat is always out and I love company. Maybe we will decide to follow each other. Your new fan, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete