Monday, May 7, 2012

painted butterfly box in purple

painted butterfly box in purple
© 2011 (but first time revealed)
hand painted trinket or jewelry box, one of a kind (3rd in the series of 4)
4.75" long x 2.75" in width and 1.5" in depth (i.e. 12.065 cm long, 6.985 cm in width and 3.81 cm deep)

There is only one, but I am listing it in two shops and hope that no one buys them at the same day, hour and minute. It can be purchased through my Artfire on-line shop through THIS LINK  or through my Etsy on-line shop through THIS LINK.

As stated above, this is the third in the series (the rest of the series in HERE). Even though I used the same template, you can see that I changed the right butterfly so that it has stripes in its wings instead of the amorphous colors in the previous two boxes. I like it a lot more.

It struck me that I should have just blogged about all 4 boxes instead of listing them here one at a time. So, in the future I will do that, though most of the other boxes I'll be listing just have a one of a kind design. 

I will list another butterfly box tomorrow and then begin listing other designs.

other links:

1 comment: