Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sheep with Lillies

Sheep with Lillies
© 2012
acrylic on panel, 8" x 10"

If you are following along, you know that this is the third in the series of "Farm Animals in the Garden". The other paintings in the series can be seen HERE and you can read why I started the series from THIS BLOG POST.

I have been listing the present 4 paintings from least favorite to most favorite (and I have also realized that it corresponds to how long I worked on each piece: this one was worked on for a longer period of time than the last two paintings: about 3 long days total).

The originals are being juried for a show in my area, but I may have prints available at some point.

other links:

2 comments:

  1. This one is T E R R I F I C ! Lise, I love it! Everything is perfectly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete