Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time Out

Time Out
© 2012

This is what happens when you don't feel well (you make work like this, outside of your realm and to describe crudely how you feel). It is the only work I have produced outside of one ACEO (a mini original art work that is 2.5" x 3.5") since the last time I posted. In fact, this whole year so far has been marked by health issues whether it be mine or someone in my family. Bad year. Wish it would brighten up!

It has been hard to work, which is one of many reasons I just decided to list trinket boxes for awhile. Now even that has become difficult. I am used to robust health in myself and my family and producing a lot of work that this is an anomaly for me. I realize, however, that things could be worse, so I always try to count my blessings and keep an optimistic viewpoint.

In order to keep a positive outlook and to keep my attentions from distracting, I may put my on-line stores on vacation for awhile and just blog about others. I'll see how much I can do even with that. 

Just wanted my readers to know why I haven't been listing things the way I said I would (with a lot more frequency)...   

3 comments:

  1. Chin up, Lise! I hope you and yours are all feeling much better soon! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to what you are saying and your drawing perfectly illustrates how I've been feeling lately too! Maybe its just wanting to have nice enough weather to put away the turtle neck shirts???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tina and Karen.

    We have been having nice weather here, but hard to get out in it sometimes -- I have been trying though! Always enjoy seeing butterflies, bumblebees, birds, nests and flowers: they all help to bring joy to life.

    ReplyDelete