Saturday, September 8, 2018

My Lilac Morgana Dress from Holy Clothing


The Holy Clothing Company sent me an e-mail nudging me to write a review with a photo, but I don't see an icon for uploading a photo, so I thought I'd put the photo here (if you are a musician like I am, this clothing company might be the perfect place to go to find dresses to perform in).

I also use this dress for country and small town art gallery openings. I suppose I'd wear it to a wedding too, but I haven't been invited to one for awhile. 

The photo was taken today! out in a field (yes the goldenrod is in full bloom and I am holding some of it -- just beautiful here this time of year).

It is a quasi-Renaissance dress (long) with a low neckline, velvet, a satin-type of fabric (probably rayon) and the kind of fabric that we typically associate with rayon, all with beautiful embroidery throughout. I am bending over, and I look kind of short here, but I assure you that I'm tall, 5' 10".

The only thing about this company is that the clothes come smelling heavily of dye, so you have to wash it several times to get it out. Mine came with quite a bit more red in it, but calmed down to a nice lilac color.

I found this company via a lot of my fantasy art friends. It would be perfect for selling art at fantasy art conventions too (just add wings!).


No comments:

Post a Comment