Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Saratoga Faire CD featured on Celtic Radio Station


Saratoga Faire update:

Our CD "Saratoga Romance" to be featured on IRFT Celtic Radio on Monday, April 5, 2010. They will play the CD in its entirety. Start time of the show is 4:00 p.m. PDT: http://www.irftradio.comlu.com/

I think this is the first time since the CD was published that you can hear it in its entirety (i.e. no soundclips or selected cuts).

We also did an interview for 101.7 fm in the northeast for Community Cafe Hour (with John Kribs) with half of this CD aired plus cuts from my solo singer/songwriter project, The Goldenrod, as well as 2 cuts from Wing'd With Hopes (my Renaissance band CD with The Spirites Consort).

Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My Etsy on-line store and Artfire on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment