Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Robin in Spring

Robin in Spring
© 2012
available in my Artfire shop year round
or in season in my Etsy shop
(mostly colored pencils, ink and watercolors)

I am woefully behind on listing my newest art! I actually made this design a month and it has been in a number of brick and mortar stores as greeting cards since the day after St. Patrick's Day.

Better late than never. As usual, the design was an excuse to make some more Celtic style borders (with other woodland themes, of course!).

Not sure if this is appropriate for Easter or not. Would you use it for Easter or is the bunny a must?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lise! You've outdone yourself on the border and the bird, well it is wonderfully depicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen Anne! We're both going to town on the colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete