Tuesday, May 8, 2012

painted butterfly box in light grey

painted butterfly box in light grey
© 2011 (but first time revealed)
hand painted trinket or jewelry box, one of a kind (4th in the series of 4)
4.75" long x 2.75" in width and 1.5" in depth (i.e. 12.065 cm long, 6.985 cm in width and 3.81 cm deep)

There is only one, but I am listing it in two shops and hope that no one buys them at the same day, hour and minute. It can be purchased through my Artfire on-line shop through THIS LINK  or through my Etsy on-line shop through THIS LINK.

This is the final butterfly box in the series with this particular template. I like it the most out of the series (I just feel it is more refined than the others).

You can CLICK HERE to see the rest of the series of butterfly boxes.

other links:

No comments:

Post a Comment