Monday, May 14, 2012

dove trinket boxes

dove box
(trinket or jewelry box, one of a kind)
© 2011 (but listing for the first time)
hand painted
available in my Artfire shop through THIS LINK or through my Etsy shop through THIS LINK

dove box version 2
(trinket or jewelry box, one of a kind)
© 2011 (but listing for the first time)
hand painted
available in my Etsy shop through THIS LINK

As you can see, I decided to list boxes that were similar all on one blog page. Makes it much easier! The dove in the first listing is bigger (and probably more spirited too). 

These were done during my "paint everything in sight phase" during the winter of 2011. I'm listing them for the first time on-line (it has taken me so long because I prefer to make things than list them -- a character flaw of mine which I am trying to remedy!). 

If you want to see more of my trinket boxes, go HERE.

other links:

No comments:

Post a Comment