Monday, September 25, 2017

Art Show, "Inspired by Spirit" with Marina Petro, at Valley Artisans Market


Above: oil painting by Marina Petro
Below: acrylic painting by Lise Winne

Where: Valley Artisans Market on 25 East Main Street, Cambridge, NY (518-677-2765)
When: September 29 - October 24, 2017
Opening: Sunday October 1, 2017 from 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm

Why with Marina Petro? I have know Marina since I was 20 years old. Marina and I share a passion for the spiritual in our work. Marina is a clairvoyant, an ultra empath and what I would term as highly evolved, a type of person the world needs more of. She is also a very talented artist, as many people who are moved towards the spirit, and of awareness, tend to be. She has several different styles including her angel and spiritual work, her bold and bright in the zone series and her very popular still life series. To see more of her styles, go HERE.
In many ways our interests run parallel as well, in that I also enjoy making still lifes called the bouquet series (which also includes food, although mine is in photography) and bold abstract work as well (with my signature doves: note -- I am still uploading pieces, but it gives you an idea).
I like to think that we are kindred spirits in art.

To see all of the works she is creating (at break-neck speed!), visit her blog HERE

To see the kind of work I will be showing, and why (it is a new direction for me, one I started in 2016), GO HERE. I also discuss why I make the kinds of pieces that I make, how it is connected to the spiritual, how it ties into being a messenger of peace and a voice for survivors and the vulnerable, and what the symbols mean in my work (bunnies, doves, white trees and Tarot figures).

Another art work from Marina:

  "Cheer Filled Garden"
© 2017 by Marina Petro
available for sale HERE

one of mine:

"The Attraction"
© 2017 by Lise Winne
original available for sale at Valley Artisans for the show until further notice
archival prints, totes and more for sale HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment