Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our CD, Saratoga Romance is now up on CD Baby


Our new CD (cover design above) is finally up for sale on CD Baby. It will probably be up on Amazon, Borders, and download sites like I-Tunes shortly.

I did the artwork for the CD (while band member Jim Lestrange did the graphics). I also made this into 2 greeting card designs without the writing (one has a color shift). It has done well and I am encouraged to make more designs with Celtic knots and horses.

I am hoping to sell the CD on Etsy as well. While I have done well at CD Baby (and they do have the soundclips!), I am less pleased that they were taken over by Discmakers: more corporate & seemingly more disorganized (though to be fair, they have just started to overhaul the site and things may get better... I hope).

Anyway: here are some of the greeting card designs I made from the CD cover (note: the copyright watermark does not appear in actual product):

Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My Etsy on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment