Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pumpkin Faerie

(note: copyright watermarks do not appear in actual product;
you may have to click on image to get the full effect)

A pumpkin faerie, just in time for autumn! The original is 14" x 18.25" and watercolor and ink. I am selling these as prints in ye olde online store.

This one took a long time. Since mid August! Interrupting my progress was a huge harvest, putting food by for the winter, a gig in Bolton Landing, applying for grant funded gigs, entering a juried show at Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Center (which I still haven't heard back from), painting frames (for a gallery exhibit) and painting more OSWOAs.  

My Etsy on-line store for purchasing some of my CDs and some of my art
Music MYSPACE (hear clips)
My band site: Saratoga Faire
My Renaissance band MYSPACE: The Spirites Consort (hear clips)

edited on 12/16/11 to add that I also have her available in my Artfire on-line store which at this point has a much larger selection than my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment