Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Windswept Doves and Hearts III

Windswept Doves and Hearts III
© 2011
acrylic on panel

I am exhausted, but I wanted to post my newest painting before too much time went by.

I have done a lot of oil painting, but I do not have a lot of experience with acrylics aside from folk art paints. And I have a new found love! I have had my oil paints out in my studio for a whole year and as I was working on other projects, I just couldn't bring myself to pick them up and use them. I just didn't want to deal with turpentine. So, one day while I was out, I bought some artists' acrylics. Fast drying time. Yippie! Brilliant colors! Yippie! And most of all, no turpentine! Yippie! 

This is part of a series. You can find the first Windswept Doves and Hearts HERE and Windswept Doves and Hearts II HERE

I don't have it for sale on-line yet, but I may at some point. Look for the edit on this page for the listing on Etsy or Artfire or e-mail me in the meantime through my website if you are interested.

links:

MY ART IN ON-LINE STORES:

MY MUSIC LINKS (hear clips):

MY MUSIC IN ON-LINE STORES:

No comments:

Post a Comment