Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wedding cake with celtic inspired knots and doves

"Wedding Cake with Doves"
© 2011

It looks a little blurry on the page. You might have to click on the picture to see an unblurry rendition.

This is up as a greeting card in my Etsy store and my Artfire shop (for a change!). I've been favoring Artfire lately for most listings, but this goes with what I am doing at Etsy as well.

The original piece is a whopping 13" x 17" (that's the image area).

Here's a close-up:

"Wedding Cake with Doves" detail

This was one of those unfinished pieces hanging around since last June. Follow this link to a blog post from last June if you want proof (and you'll see plenty of other pieces waiting in the wings there too -- uh oh).

I can't say why I drop projects so readily only to finish them up at a much later date. I get inspired by new ideas and then can't seem to wait to finish pieces I am working on. So many other projects like this waiting in the wings! Ugh.

links:


MY ART IN ON-LINE STORES:
MY MUSIC LINKS (hear clips):

MY MUSIC IN ON-LINE STORES:

No comments:

Post a Comment