Wednesday, December 5, 2012

3 Autumn Trees in the Circle of Life


3 Autumn Trees in the Circle of Life
© Lise Winne (all elements including the Celtic knot)
available in my Artfire shop as a greeting card set HERE
may also be available in my Etsy shop in season


I had these greeting cards out in brick and mortar stores in the autumn; it is now December and I just got them listed on-line. Better late than never! 

This is my attempt at a Celtic knot. More of my attempts can be viewed HERE. I like incorporating a bit of painterly aspects to the general knot (i.e., not just line drawings filled in with color). 

Can be used for Samhain or someone born in the Autumn.

I also made some round tags with this design. More soon (I hope).


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful design Lise! I LOVE it! Take care and celebrate a beautiful and joyous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Christmas to you too, Karen Anne. Wishing you a most fulfilling year!

    also full of art!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete