Friday, July 28, 2023

New Show with Marina Petro at Valley Artisans Market in Cambridge, NY

 


postcard for the show

My work is on the left, hers is on the right.

Like a lot of people I gave up on my art blog for awhile. Most people have gone on to Instagram (I set up an account one day to travel over there too, and then forgot my password - such as it is ... at the time I could only upload from my phone, and I didn't have anything to upload from my phone, so time went by and it's easy to forget a password). I'm not all that convinced that I need to be on Instagram. Isn't Twitter, Facebook and several blogs enough?

As most of you know, I quit Etsy pretty far back now, and Artfire went out of business during the pandemic. So I started a site on Fine Art America, and then my own site (LiseWinne.net) which sells all of the same quality art prints and products as Fine Art America. You can still buy original artwork by contacting me from that site - if it hasn't sold already. 

And I've made a lot of new art for my site. But I'm having trouble uploading my newest pieces, and there are a lot of them, so I decided to have an art show until I can figure it all out.

Oh, the trials of being online: forgotten passwords, inability to upload, glitches with computers, sites down, art that never looks as good on-line as in person, e-mails that get lost or aren't taken the right way ... maybe people should just be meeting face-to-face, and keeping small businesses alive so that not every town looks boarded up. 

So here are some art pieces that we'll be showing, and also some promotional posters:











Some photos of the gallery walls:


some of my works on the gallery walls
photo is © Debra Ann Salat, 2023


some of Marina's works on the gallery walls
photo is © Debra Ann Salat, 2023

If you would like to see this exhibit, the gallery is open Wed - Sun, 10 - 5.
You can also contact the gallery: 518-677-2765

Now to get back to how to upload ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment